Monday, June 18, 2018

COMMUNICATIONS


          Addressing this inquiry to the regular or periodic readers of my blogs posted at theseprophets.blogspot.com. I have been posting blogs in support of my three published books at this blogsite for well over three years with over seven thousand responses indicating regular readers.
          Suddenly I noticed that the response tabulator registered zero and appeared to be completely deactivated.  The purpose for this short inquiry is to hopefully get an email response from several of my readers. I suspicion that google has interfered with these communications because they object to the content.

MY PURPOSE IS THAT I COULD GET EMAIL RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST IN HOPE OF FINDING OUT IF THE SITE  HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED BECAUSE THE CINTENT DOES NOT COMPART TO POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND THE NARATIVE IS UNACCEPTABLE
TO THOSE WHO WOULD AATEMPT TO CONTROL THE NARATIVE???
Email ADDRESS FOR RSPONSE: theseprophets@gmail.com

Thank you for your response and any comments that you might wish to make.

David Lance Dean


No comments:

Post a Comment